American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- National professional and credentialing association for speech-language pathologists and audiologists. Provider of clinical, scientific, therapeutic, and advocacy support.
Community Partnerships, Inc
- A North Carolina based organization which supports residents of Wake, Durham, Forsyth, Mecklenburg, and Pitt Counties with developmental, acquired, or mental health conditions.
Charlotte Autism Consortium
- An interdisciplinary collective to support providers and clients as they navigate autism-related services in Charlotte, NC.
Let's Talk About It - The Autism Center
- A North Carolina based non-profit organization that supports autism advocacy, education, and community engagement.
Autism Society of Georgia, Autism Society of North Carolina
- State organizations that provide support for Autistic individuals and their families. Educational resources available for local communities. If interested in local supports in the state of Maryland, check out the Autism Society in your county of residence.
- An organization that utilizes education, advocacy, and training to increase the integration of Autistic individuals in the workforce.
- A Massachusetts-based organization that has sparked a national initiative to increase inclusivity and access to higher education for individuals with intellectual or learning differences.
Retire Guide: Seniors on the Autism Spectrum
- A health and wellness organization that provides resources on various retirement topics. The organization has created a comprehensive guide which depicts how the needs of Autistic individuals may change with age, and how to help with future planning.
American Stroke Association
- National association that provides content on stroke symptoms, prevention, and recovery. Updated articles and interactive videos are available to educate the public about stroke risk factors, care, and rehabilitation.
National Aphasia Association
- Aphasia is an acquired communication disorder which is commonly seen in stroke survivors. Content is available for clinicians, caregivers, and individuals with aphasia to support their care and rehabilitation.
Brain Injury Association of Georgia, Brain Injury Association of Maryland, Brain Injury Association of North Carolina
- Provides educational content, community resources, and prevention guidelines. Advocacy and volunteerism are promoted.
Love Your Brain
- National non-profit with several regional hubs. Unique in that it promotes the provision of holistic treatment for brain injury survivors.
- Comprehensive application containing speech, language, and cognitive exercises which are updated and individualized to each user.